The College of Agriculture has specific policies and procedures regarding internships.  To receive college credit, you must complete an application form and see Linda McDonald for a restricted entry card.

Where to Find Internships

Organization Contact Information
Montana Department of Environmental Quality Judy Stahl (406-444-4218 or
Natural Resources Conservation Service Sharon Huber (406-587-6937 or
US Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation 702-293-8577 or
USDA Forest Service Harvey Hergett (406-329-3172 or
National Parks Conservation Association
GIS Remote Sensing Summer Assistantship
Kiewit - Reclamation Internship Clark Fritz (
USDA Forest Service - Moose Creek Wilderness Internship Suzanne Cable (208-926-8928 or
The Student Conservation Association
Conservation & Land Management Internship Program

Available Internships

Visit the Career Center for current internship and employment postings.