Cover Crop Links
These links are provided as a courtesy. We do not guarantee or specifically endorse their content.
- Predicting Plant Available N from Organic Fertilizers & Cover Crops Using Calculator, WERA-103 Youtube by Dr. Dan Sullivan, Oregon State University.
- Midwest Cover Crop Council provides information on various cover crops for different regions. This includes a web-based decision tool to help producers in Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Ontario, Wisconsin select cover crops.
- Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education (SARE) provides a list of links and publications.
- ATTRA National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service provides assorted documents and links.
- USDA NRCS Soil Quality Institute provides the technical note Cover and Green Manure Crop Benefits to Soil Quality.
- USDA Agricultural Research Service provides a cover crop chart with information on 58 crop species that may be planted individually or in mixtures.
- NRCS Montana provides assorted timely regional articles.